February is the month we celebrate love. And who better to bestow your love and affection on than the ones who love you so unconditionally – your pets!
Because your cat or dog probably won’t appreciate flowers, and candy can be hazardous to their health, here are a few acts that will prove your love.
- Get a sample of high quality pet food. This can be raw, canned or dehydrated excellent food which will make a nutritious and delicious treat! Be sure to keep your chocolate out of your pets’ reach as it’s poisonous to both cats and dogs.
- Give your pet the gift of time. Whether your dog loves a hike on the wild side or your cat just want to snuggle while you read, give your loved one your full attention – or just a warm lap – on or around Valentine’s Day to show how much you appreciate their love.
- Get a professional photo taken of your pet (and you), frame it and display it proudly.
- Artists will sketch or paint your pet from a photo which makes a special remembrance of your loving bond.
- Give your beloved pet some undemanding time. Your undivided attention is what your pet craves most from you, so set aside 15 minutes in your busy day and just bask in their animal attention.
- Food puzzles are great for cats and dogs. The puzzles motivate your furry friend to move and solve problems, so they offer great mental and physical stimulation.
- Get a safe, durable and attractive Hale Pet Door so that your pet can answer the ‘call of nature’ whenever necessary.
How will you show your love to your best friends this Valentine’s Day?